Integrated Wizardry - Files and Tech Notes
If you need to install (or re-install) the special fonts used in Integrated Wizardry, the following file is a self-extracting archive of the fonts for Macintosh.
Integrated Wizardry Fonts folder(835Kb), as a self-extracting archive.
Instructions for installing these fonts:
- Download the font folder by clicking on the underlined text above.
- After the download is complete, if your copy of Netscape is configured for it, the file you have downloaded will be automatically unpacked (twice) and a new folder named "Fontsf" will appear.
- If the above doesn't happen: Quit from Netscape. Then find a program called Stuffit Expander. Double click on it to launch it. Then use the file menu to open a file called "MOMFonts.sea.hqx". The unpacking process should proceed.
- Once you have the folder named "Fontsf", you need to open it and copy the contents of the folder, 11 fonts and a suitcase file, to your System folder.
- If you have more than one computer on the network which accesses MOM, copy the entire folder to the other computers, and install the fonts as described in the previous item.
Send Mail to: email@example.com